Monday, September 10, 2012

SOFT object part 2



                    A mini pillow. I choose this because I love comfort and the colors are so beautiful.




This is just a piece of a scarf I choose. I saw it in my closet and loved the crazy design and texture.



A close up of a T-shirt I choose for this project. The material is thin and light. I loved the logo on the shirt, "The night is young."


A close up of a Christmas sock I got last year. Till this day I cannot find the other pair. I choose this because Christmas is my favorite holiday. People are just so cheerful during this month. 


Thought this mini superman stuff animal was so adorable. I am actually in love with the cape that is behind it. "Look...up in the sky...."



The t-shirt is super awesome. I love the color and the lighter purple fabric flowers. I always wanted to take apart those flowers, but needed a reason to do so. (At last my excuse has come along....my lonely nights are over....lol)





No comments:

Post a Comment